DATE: 07/19/2014 (Saturday)
TIME: Meet around 10:45 AM, Roll out promptly at 11:00
START: We are meeting at Fitler Square, Pine St between 23rd and 24th St
END: Seger Recreation Center : There is a small sprayground and a playground. Bring bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, water, and snack/lunch.
HELMETS, BELLS AND LIGHTS ARE STRONGLY SUGGESTED. Kids 12 and under are required by PA Law to wear helmets. The ride is know sponsored by The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia: a waiver will be present to sign for yourself and your children.
To be determined, check back here or via Facebook
****ROUTE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- What happens if there is bad weather?: A light sprinkle we will ride, a down pour likely not. Please check back on the website and Facebook group.
- I want to drive down, where can I park?: We suggest you park at the end of the route so you can easily reload bikes and kids at the end.
- How fast do you go?: We go so slow, we could probably walk faster. No really this ride is at a slow rate, we wait for the group between lights/ stop signs.
- Kids on Training Wheels?: We suggest if your child is on training wheels, biking on the city streets might not be the safest.
- Can I come without a kid?: Yes, as long as you are pro safe streets and do not make us nervous you are welcome to come without children. Please remember though you are riding with children.
- Can I come without an adult?: Sorry, at this time we require you come with an adult who is responsible for you.
- Can I volunteer to help?: YES PLEASE. Email Us.